Fund Investment Advisory Services
Through a clear understanding of the existence and differentiations between the multiple forms of funds, our expert team can provide our clients with effective investment strategies tailored in accordance to the needs, interests and nature of goals, of each investor in combination with the necessary pooled financing mechanisms or discretionary nature (i.e. when the said amount of money can be used for purposes which are retrospectively defined).
Our expert team can provide its services in connection to, inter alia, the following types of funds:
- Trust Fund: Our firm advises wealthy individuals and businesses around the world in order to set up trust funds to secure their personal or corporate assets and/or for tax benefit reasons.
- Mutual Fund: An investment vehicle that is made up of a pool of funds collected from many investors for the purpose of investing in securities such as stocks, bonds, money market instruments and similar assets.
- Global Fund:A type of mutual fund, that can invest in companies located anywhere in the world, including the investor’s own country. These funds provide more global opportunities for diversification and act as a hedge against inflation and currency risks. Global Funds are separated in to two categories consisting of vertical funds (i.e. specific set of investment needs) and horizontal funds (i.e. a broad range of investment needs).
- International Fund: An international fund includes the entire world excluding the investor’s home country.
- Emerging Market Fund: A mutual fund or exchange-traded fund that invests the majority of its assets in the financial markets of a single developing country or a group of developing countries. For the most part, these countries are in Eastern Europe, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America, the Far East and Asia.
- Country Fund: An international mutual fund with a portfolio that consists entirely of securities, generally stocks, of companies located exclusively in a given country.
- Regional Fund: A mutual fund that confines itself to investments in securities from a specified geographical area, such as Latin America, Europe or Asia.